Dear Drama League Film & TV Directing Fellowship adjudicator,
Thank you for viewing my work. Below you will find select images and links to video samples of my directing work. Your time and attention is much appreciated!
- Images of Theatrical work (12 images total: A Christmas Carol, Translations, Small Mouth Sounds, The House of Bernarda Alba, The Art of Gaman; scroll to bottom of the page to view. Click an image to enlarge it. Use arrow keys to scroll images.)
- The Feminist Cooking Show (web series) – Episode 1 (One minute, click through, scroll down past the main image and select the Episode 1 icon on left side of screen OR scroll down on this page and click the image on the right side of the screen.)
- Power Out (short film) – Trailer (45 seconds, click through, scroll down past the main image and select the Play Trailer icon on right side of screen OR scroll down on this page and click the image on the right side of this page)
- A Christmas Carol 2019 – Please watch from 00:01:25 – 00:03:40 (Opening Sequence), 00:47:00 – 00:50:00 (End of Act I) and 01:32:20 – 01:35:10 (Finale). (Click here to view OR scroll down on this page and click the image on the right side of the screen)
TOTAL VIEWING TIME: 00:09:35 (nine minutes and thirty five seconds)
- The Feminist Cooking Show (web series) – Episodes 2 – 5 (Seven minutes total)
- Power Out (short film) – Full film (PASSWORD: 1306BriarleafLane, Eight minutes total)
WORK SAMPLE DESCRIPTIONS
The Feminist Cooking Show (web series) –
A Food Network frame on a Broad City life.
Power Out (short film) – A supernatural thriller that follows queer teen Grace on a journey to reveal the secrets of the past that deeply impact her present.
A Christmas Carol (LORT A) – From a traumatizing childhood to miserly old age to renewed humanity, the magically healing and redemptive journey of Ebenezer Scrooge. Featuring the Guthrie’s first female actor in the lead role and majority BIPOC company; process joyfully incorporated anti-racist practices.
THE COMMON THREAD
Translating a story (a compelling character experiencing a pivotal moment), tone (suspenseful, quirky, funny, heartfelt) and process (holistic, joyful, anti-racist) into action, while engaging both artists and audiences in self-exploration and remaining both a life-long learner and a committed mentor.