The past six months of directing adventures have included:
– Tarell McCraney’s THE ANTONY & CLEOPATRA project for The McCarter Theater,
– working with the Public Theater/Oregon Shakespeare Festival on a co-produced workshop of Rhianna Yazzie’s historcialy-based drama about Pocahontas, MATACHANNA, at the Inge Center in Kansas,
– a staged reading of Sarah Burgess’ hysterically heart-breaking CAMDENSIDE with Stu42,
– a workshop of Dipika Guha’s lyric, epic and gorgeous GAMAN with Fault Line Theater
– presenting my adaptation of Wedekind’s LULU for both the Drama League and Dixon Place.
It’s been a completely rewarding and invigorating time.
I would like to say that I will post more often, but I don’t want to lie to you.
Thanks for keeping up with my work!